Documento escrito. GA2-240202501-AA2-EV03

Documento escrito a modo de correo electrónico, donde se realiza la postulación a un puesto de trabajo, incluyendo datos relevantes de su hoja de vida y haciendo uso efectivo de la netiqueta.

From: Caren Tatiana Garzón Ocampo <Karengarzonocampo2001@gmail.com>

Date: March 20, 2024

Subject: database job offer

To: <analitydedatos@onet.inc>


March 20, 2024


Receive a cordial greeting, director of Human Talent of the company Anality, I am Caren Tatiana Garzón Ocampo, a technologist in software analysis and development graduated from SENA, a leading institution in Colombia, I am writing to you to express my interest in the position of Analyst of Software that your prestigious company currently has available.

The purpose of this application is to offer my services and professional experience in the field of software analysis. I have a solid academic background and practical experience in developing technological solutions that can contribute significantly to the growth and success of your company.

In terms of organizational skills they are: camaraderie, teamwork, planning, leadership, kindness and respect, I highlight my competence in programming languages ​​such as Java, as well as web development technologies such as HTML, CSS and JavaScript. In addition, I have experience in managing databases, and in the implementation of agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) for project management.

The skills that I have acquired throughout my studies have given me confidence and security to obtain this great position, I can also include the great fluency that I have. I have an analytical and results-oriented approach, which allows me to identify and solve problems effectively, optimizing available processes and resources.

I am convinced that my profile aligns with the needs of your development team, and I would be delighted to contribute my knowledge and experience to the growth of your company. I am attaching my resume to this email for your review and I remain available for any additional questions.

You can contact me through my email Karengarzonocampo2001@gmail.com or my phone number 3163438284. I thank you in advance for your attention and I hope to have the opportunity to discuss more about how I can contribute to the DATA ANALYSIS team.

Sincerely,

Caren Tatiana Garzón Ocampo


Vídeo entrevista virtual. GA2-240202501-AA1-EV02



Audio GA3-240202501-AA2-EV02




Comentarios

Entradas populares